And everywhere that Malle went the lamb was sure to go.
The sheep ministry is growing. Soon after the guys set up the new secure sheep pen, we bought a couple new sheep. Then just a few weeks later, Malle, our friend from
Soon we will be ready to kill one of the flock to feed the men in Malle’s house and two other families from
Meet John – the African Amigo
John Williamson is from
Banana Boat Prayer Update
- Please pray for Segunda and her new baby Immaculada who was born a few weeks early and spent some time in the hospital in
. Please pray for the other children and adults who are a part of this family. Almeria
- Please pray for Aaron and Anta as he looks for a new job to provide for his family. Anta is expecting a new baby and they would like to move to an apartment of their own. Right now they are sharing an apartment with another family with three children.
- Please pray for us as we travel to team meeting.
- Please continue to pray for the distribution and updating of the scripture on the MP3 players. We will be beginning to update the players with the Easter story. Please pray that those who listen to this story will begin to understand about a living Savior.
- Please pray for Greg who will begin language school in
- Please pray for the new ministries starting at “mi casa.” Our Spanish church in
has started a kids’ club and will start classes for women in sewing, cooking, and Spanish. Almeria
The following prayer requests will be in the CBF annual prayer calendar…
“Ask of me and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.
“All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him,”
Please pray with us for the nations.
We, Joel and Tiffne Whitley, serve among immigrants in southern
Faith by Hearing
Please pray that as field personnel, Joel and Tiffne Whitley, along with other Christians talk with immigrants from Africa about their faith in a personal God, and as these immigrants listen to scripture passages on MP3 players donated by FBC, Blue Springs, MO; that faith will come by hearing, and that these immigrants who often come from countries that are closed to the Gospel might understand for the first time about a God who is loving, concerned about them personally, and has a plan for their salvation.
Thank you for your prayers, for giving to our projects, and for supporting the CBF Global Missions’ “Offering for Global Missions.” Here are some of the ministries that you are supporting with your prayers and giving…
Kilos of Care project…
-Purchasing kilos of rice, kilos of potatoes, kilos of onions,
sheep, and chickens to give to hungry families.
“mi casa es tu casa” project…
-Hosting a Thanksgiving meal for an African Sereer family.
-Hosting a Christmas meal for an African Wolof family.
-Hosting the immigrant pastors’ meeting.
-Hosting a reception for Spanish church members after the
immigrant churches’ joint prayer meeting.
-Hosting a training and cultural learning meal for Spanish
-Conducting a monthly “kids club” at “mi casa.”
Migration Crisis and Relief project…
-Veggie vehicle upkeep and repairs.
-Picking up and delivering vegetables.
-Purchasing and delivering blankets.
-Purchasing and delivering baby supplies.
-Providing funding for immigrants to make phone calls to
-Providing funding for immigrant’s residence and work
-Funding to start up sheep micro enterprise.
We appreciate you for reaching out around the world through your prayers!